Customer Engagement Specialist
You will act as a liaison, provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy, efficiency and courtesy. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage daily incoming calls and emails
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communications
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Improve instruction manual based on the customers’ feedback
- Engage customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Improve on training manual and guidelines
- Provide monthly report of customer feedback and present to the team members
- Assist with the consumer event planning
- Attend consumer shows to answer in-person customer’s feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- High level knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Strong phone and in-person contact handling skills and listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation sills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong organizational skills a must.
Location: DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY
About the Company:
Pearhead, Inc. is the parent company for the global lifestyle brands Pearhead and Ubbi. Located in the creative DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn, Pearhead, Inc. is composed of a talented, energetic, and diverse group of individuals that thrive on creating, marketing, and distributing innovative products.
Our Ubbi team designs, markets and distributes a full line of functional and innovative products to make parents’ life easier while keeping babies as happy and safe as can be. Thanks to its award-winning steel diaper pail launched in 2011, Ubbi is now a recognized brand worldwide. Dedicated to an innovative based design philosophy, our team is continuously creating and marketing original and exciting new products for today’s modern parents that are looking for stylish and functional baby essentials.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org