"AND THE WINNER IS: UBBI DIAPER PAIL
They say babies go through about 2,500 to 3,000 diapers in their first year alone—and most kids aren’t fully potty trained until they’re 2 or 3 years old. That’s a serious amount of shi*t for a parent to handle (literally). And yes, it sure does stink. Which is where a diaper pail comes in handy. Ubbi rises above the rest thanks to its odor-blocking abilities and compatibility with any old garbage bag. The fact that it boasts a sleek design that’ll blend into the chicest of nurseries is just the icing on the cake.
WHAT WE LOVE
- A powder-coated steel construction, rubber seals and a sliding lid are really effective at locking in odors and minimizing air disruption to keep smells at bay
- Unlike many other diaper pails, you don’t have to use special garbage bags with the Ubbi, saving you money (and major headache when you inevitably run out of specialty bags in the middle of the night)
- The can holds up to 55 diapers but has a small footprint, and is super-simple to load and empty
- The lid easily slides open with one hand and features a child-proof lock
- Rocking a stylish modern aesthetic, the Ubbi comes in 12 color choices, including rose gold (you never thought you’d be swooning over a diaper pail, right?)"