The production designer will have the opportunity to work closely with the design director and design team to ensure all items are executed accurately and in a timely manner. The production designer will organize, edit, and monitor artwork being sent to our production team. Artwork to review includes but will not be limited to: product specs, packaging designs, material for the marketing and sales team such as print designs or in-store displays. The individual can expect to work independently and in a team to learn how to apply creative concepts in a corporate setting, while gaining technical and leadership skills. He/She will experience a company that values quality work, customer service and efficient/affordable solutions in an environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
- Oversee all product development from idea conception to launch
- Identify product opportunities within Pearhead line, private label partners’ assortments, and the general gift marketplace to create
- Annual calendar for potential new products
- Incremental sales volume
- Long-term product roadmap
- Create design inspiration and guidance for Design Department to help create product design from mockup through final stages.
- Provide feedback to Design Department on product and packaging design
- Assist Sales Team in creating retailer proposals
- Perform constant trend and market analyses, providing periodic visuals to Design, Marketing and Sales
- Build processes to manage the product launch calendar, ensuring all milestones on each project’s critical path are met within the desired timeline.
- Track and organize general specs and costs of items in conjunction with Design Department and China Liaison
- Pro-active, self-motivated, takes initiative
- Product development and/or buying experience
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Location: DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY
About the Company:
Young and dynamic company who creates unique quality products in the baby/children industry. From concept and design to production and customer service, our diverse team works together every step of the way. We consider everything from maintaining a clean aesthetic to ease of use and value. We appreciate the input of every member of our team but most importantly, our clients.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to send their resume to email@example.com